Complementary All-risks Cover.
iMacs, MacBooks, iPhones, iPads and iPods are part of our everyday life in Kenya. We carry with us over $1000 worth of gadgets on a daily basis, making Apple product insurance essential.
Every new purchase of iMacs, MacBooks, iPhones, iPads and iPods is eligible for free insurance for the 1st year.
Premium Payable — All Risks cover:
- Accidental damage (Two Incidents) and Loss (One Incident) a year.
- Complete Application Form (Individual Form, Institution Form), give Purchase Receipt copy, Pay Premium, Provide National ID/Passport copy or Registration/Incorporation Certificate copy.
- Accidental Damage: Complete Claim Form (Individual Form, Institution Form), Surrender damaged Apple product to Elite Digital, Pay Excess.
- Loss: Complete Claim Form (Individual Form, Institution Form), Surrender Police Abstract Form, Pay Excess, Provide confirmation of blocked IMEI Number from mobile operators for iPhone/iPad.
Excess amount to be confirmed during claim.
Claims not Covered:
- Include but not limited to malicious and willful damage, wear and tear, deterioration by moth and vermin, mechanical derangement. Complete list of exclusions provided to insured during policy activation.